In the Market Square, opposite the cenotaph in the heart of Lytham, Tomlinsons Chemists have been dispensing health and beauty advice since 1850. The Pharmacy is one of the few continuing businesses in Lytham from that time. In 1924 the Pharmacy was bought by Thomas McNeil Tomlinson, and we have remained Tomlinsons Chemists since then. The Pharmacy is now owned by Pharmacists Ian and Anne Fleming who acquired the business in 2000, having already been involved with the Pharmacy for some time- Ian started as a saturday assistant in 1975. So here we are- a Modern Victorian Pharmacy combining the values and service of a traditional.